Show Team - $10,000
1 producer + 1 stage manager + 2 speaker wranglers
- Includes one onsite day + half-day of rehearsal
- Producer starts one month before event
- Stage manager starts one week before event
- Speaker wranglers are onsite only
- Includes insurance up to $3m
- Common tasks: create production schedule, finalize floorplans, confirm and manage delivery and setup with vendors.
SHOW TEAM FAQ
What will my producer do to help me prep?
She'll get up-to-speed about your event, walk through the venue, create a technical run of show with timing and stage cues, send speaker welcome packets, provide light speaker coaching where needed, work with the set designer, video director, and technical team to make sure they're communicating, and troubleshoot last minute issues as they arise.
What will my stage manager do to help me prep?
She'll walk through the venue, chase down speaker slide decks and day of contact information, train up the speaker wranglers and oversee set changes on the day.
What will my assistants do onsite?
They'll welcome speakers and usher them to the green room and their seats, and make sure that they have everything that they need to put on a great show.
What happens next?
1. Check out with a credit card to get started.
2. Within a few hours, we'll send profiles of available locals.
3. Interview and select your team lead.
4. Have a kickoff call and start delegating tasks!
Do you provide the technical equipment?
No, that will be provided by your AV team.
Are there any other fees or charges?
You will need to provide meals, parking, and of course any of your costs associated with the show like staging, microphones, etc.
I have more questions or need a custom quote.
Cool, please schedule time to chat with us here.